Who is the owner??

Geoff87

Administrator
Staff member
Of the GN on 9th Ave. in Palolo near Wailalae Ave?

And...

Of the GN on Mokauea St.? Between, King St. and Dillingham Blvd.

Anyone on this board? :confused: :D

I'm not sure who owns the one on 9th ave. The one on mokuaea I believe I used to own. It's really a turbo-t. All the badges are tooken off and has gn rims. That was my first turbo buick. I sold that to a friend of mine who sold it to that guy. He's about in his twenties I think. The car has been through a lot. I seen his car at a repair shop on dillingham for months getting a new motor(ATK) The mods it had in my ownership were a kb hi/lo chip, filter, fp reg, hooker headers, ATR SS dp and dual exhaust.:)

the one on 9th ave is mine i just bought it, gotta do some maintenance work tho. crank seal leaks, coolant leaks, etc. 9th ave is where my work place is.

Seen a blue regal with NHRA plates on the front in Kapolei, anyone on this board?? Welcome to the Buick board FTC.

There's one in Aina Haina side, inside of Wailupe. and there's one inside of Hawaii Loa Ridge with some pretty tricked rims....looked like 18s.

The one in Kalihi is mine. It's 86 GN and bought it last week from a guy in Kapahulu. Please reserve a seat for me at Anna Miller next Saturday and will looking forward in meeting you guys.