Who is going to run THS at BG for 2012

Kip

Talked to a guy today about making some custom trophies for the BG race and it go me to thinking about who might show up to race. So folks do not be scared and post up.

Take care, Kip

I'm planning on running TAI and THS. Looking forward to beating my personal best again like last year just having fun.

We will be there with Ernie's car. Will the trophie be as cool as the one from a year or two ago?
That was badass!!

We will be there with Ernie's car. Will the trophie be as cool as the one from a year or two ago?
That was badass!!

Well Ronnie I am sure that is up to the eye of the beholder. I heard that a local car show used these trophies and people were pleased so hopefully the THS crowd will be also.

Take care, Kip

I'm here and waiting for everyone to show up, so count me in. I hope that you all have a safe trip to BG next month.

Pat

I'm doing my best to get there...need to find a trailer to use/rent cheap...don't think I feel confident enough to drive it this year.

is there a trophy for last place?

Patrick, if there is then somebody owes me two of them!! :(

We're coming and going to try and get the BG monkey off our back... if I race at all on Saturday it will be a successful trip!

Anyone interested in taking up a collection and sending DDay on a cruise next month???

If my car makes it there, D-day will be the least of your worries.

If my car makes it there, D-day will be the least of your worries.

You must be talking to the same guy that I keep hearing say "I am bringing the pain to Bowling Green this year". He sounds like a broken record, he even told me that he was thinking of posting that for all to see. I hope he makes it as we all know talk is cheap.

Peace, Kip

I just hope to make it at this point, I got two 200's at the trans shop and nothing for a trans under my car at the moment :(