Who has a GN interior from Gbodyparts in their car?

robk46

Like to see some pics of the GN seat covers with Palex and also the T-Type velor covers. Trying to decide which set to get. Big $$ difference.

interior

Like to see some pics of the GN seat covers with Palex and also the T-Type velor covers. Trying to decide which set to get. Big $$ difference.

Brian is sending me the seat covers for my 87 T Limited car that I am putting up for sale. The pics of the interior I seen look good. Mine is the captains pillow top gray leather looking bucket seats. I would like the velour the best. My favorite is the arctic white with the blue velour in a T.

Well, I was thinking of buying the show car GN interior for my '86 GN. But the GN interior done in the T-Type material is a lot less expensive, and this is going to be a driver. I guess the only thing I car about is the headrests, since they have the utrbo 6 emblem.

I would like to see these side by side also.
I need to get my fronts redone, but if I can get an entire set for 350 or whatever it was, that may be the way to go. Many may not even notice especially if all the seats are done the same.

My problem is I have my door panels done in the correct stuff, so it may not match

My door panels are shot, so I have no worries on matching anything. Brian said he can get the Turbo 6 emblem stitched on the headrests if I want, so I think I'm going to go with the velour (T-Type) material.

My door panels are shot, so I have no worries on matching anything. Brian said he can get the Turbo 6 emblem stitched on the headrests if I want, so I think I'm going to go with the velour (T-Type) material.

That is correct Rob we can get the embroidery done & have a few sets in stock.
If your 3-5ft away you'll never know the difference on the interior even if you know our cars.

The original reason we did the GN in the T-style seat covers was for customer with Black T's or WH-1's that wanted the GN look & to keep it affordable with out having to change out door panels,rear seat inserts etc.

Boston GN go with the show quality fronts if you already have the front upper door panels done. If you need the rear seat material as well I have that. You'll spend the same amount almost on fronts as the whole T sets but it will be 100% matching.

I Have Installed Gn Show Quality Front And Rear Seat Covers On My 86 Gn, From Gbodyparts. They Look Great!!!! Had No Problems With The Installation.

Vince

Attachments

• 2006_061200321.jpg
    2006_061200321.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 331
THEY WANTED TO SEE PICTURE OF THE SEAT COVER , NOT THE PS POWER LOCK THAT WAS MISSING!! BUY THE WAY, IT WAS PUT BACK ON AND IT DOES WORK!

VINCE:rolleyes:

THEY WANTED TO SEE PICTURE OF THE SEAT COVER , NOT THE PS POWER LOCK THAT WAS MISSING!! BUY THE WAY, IT WAS PUT BACK ON AND IT DOES WORK!

VINCE:rolleyes:

Vince I was just kidding with ya bud That is why I put ;) Looks great BTW!

GBody Seats Etc

I just ordered the T-Type material seat covers, upper door panels, rear panel inserts and black carpet. GBody had the best price on a full set of door panels, and Im sure the seat covers are just as good as the Jax covers for the same price. Postons had the best deal on the turbo 6 headrest covers. I am getting the steering wheel re-wrapped. This should clean up the interior, and then I can start on the outside.:biggrin: