Who from Hawaii bought Kirbans White T-Type

NJTurbo

Simply The Best
Who bought Kirbans White T-Type

https://www.kirbanperformance.com/index_turboregal.htm

I saw this car in person and really wanted it, however Christmas was around the corner and i waited. I called today was going to buy for my wife as a weekend car. Dennis said it is sold and going to Hawaii. Really sweet car mint, mint. Good luck whoever bought it. Awesome Car!!!!!!

Nice car. I saw a white T yesterday that I've never seen before. Do you know if that car is already here?l

No not yet, Dennis still waiting for some paper work. He claims that the guy had some problems with paper work:confused: however it is fixed and should be leaving here soon. Damm i should have grabbed it. You Hawaii guys are cool dudes so i am glad it is going there and not to somebody that would just tear it up. The car is flawless:eek:

Looks like there's a very nice TR cruising the roads in Kona, now all it needs is a track to run on.

Originally posted by OLD SCHOOL
Looks like there's a very nice TR cruising the roads in Kona, now all it needs is a track to run on.
In Kona?:eek: That's one more for the Big Island. I saw an old 82/83 carbed 4DR TR in Hilo and a Dark Blue 84/85 TR in Waikoloa Foodland parking lot within the passed year. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Turtle TR
In Kona?:eek: That's one more for the Big Island. I saw an old 82/83 carbed 4DR TR in Hilo and a Dark Blue 84/85 TR in Waikoloa Foodland parking lot within the passed year. :rolleyes:

Turtle will you take your top off, please we want to see your tits:D :D :D :D

Hey Chris, what were you doing on the Big Island? checking on jobs? Did you guys do any work on that new power plant in Hamakua? Nelson

Originally posted by OLD SCHOOL
Hey Chris, what were you doing on the Big Island? checking on jobs? Did you guys do any work on that new power plant in Hamakua? Nelson

Nelson,

You know Chris was checking the "adult entertainment" section of town.....

Rob