Who bought the lonestar Turbo T?

Ryan

CEO/Founder Nakslist.com
I was gonna take a look at it. A guy on craigslist was selling it. Think it was one of the lonestar employees trying to sell it as a private owner. Was selling for only $7k. By the time i went out to take a look at it..it was gone.

I think it sold a few weeks back.

I believe the buyer wasnt too TR savvy and may have traded it off for something else... at least thats what a secret squirrel told me

I checked the lonestar page a last week and it was gone. Was not too interested for 10K. But it was a really nice car. On Tuesday I saw an ad on Craigslist for a Turbo Regal. Gave him a call. He said it was gray with a ratchet shifter and weld wheels. Thought it sounded familiar. Then told me he go it from lonestar, then told me a story why he could not keep it. I tried to get to his place on Wednesday. By the time he was gonna be home it was 3:30pm. Right in the middle of traffic. Figured I would just call the next day. When I did it was gone. Oh well....snooze you loose.

The car was worth between 6 and 8K, no doubt. It wasnt perfect, but every flaw was fixable.

I hope it has a good home now.