White Turbo T

JCPerformance

As much as I hate to do this, I need to let it go...

Car is very well optioned. White with the exterior black out package against a grey interior with a split front bench seat. Has a power trunk release, factory painted pinstripe, power antenna, top of the line EQ am/fm factory radio, power windows, power locks, tilt, cruise, delay wipers, analog dash, factory alarm, headlight reminder, lighted visor mirror, map reading lights, factory astroroof with hand crank in original envelope, posi rear, left & right remote mirrors, concert sound II, rear defogger and aluminum bumper braces.I have all the glove box booklets 6 in total in good shape, the window sticker, both sets of keys with the knock outs.

PM me your email address for pics and additional info.
Thanks

you forgot a couple things ,price,mileage,paint condition,and if it needs rot fixed anywhere, pictures always help too!

you forgot a couple things ,price,mileage,paint condition,and if it needs rot fixed anywhere, pictures always help too!

Sorry, the mileage is 57k. Its hard to put a price on something you like so much. I'm taking offers--serious ones. We all know what these cars are worth, especially in good condition--no rot anywhere. Serious parties PM me your email address for pics.