White 87 T $7500 obo located in Tulsa

XRated

Is that a Monte Carlo?
My buddy in Tulsa asked me to post this for him:

1987 Turbo T located in Tulsa, Ok

Clean original car for the most part with some speed modifications, I believe the sides of the car are factory original paint and the hood roof and deck lid have been repainted. The motor and transmission have been rebuilt. Mods include bigger turbo, 3” downpipe and exhaust, K&N filter, 009 injectors, 3600 – 9” stall converter,posi rear and bunch of Kenny bell items to complete this cool fast reliable ride. The car has been driven no less than 20 days a month for the past couple of years. Fly in and drive home. The car was bought new near Dallas, TX and lived in Oklahoma all it’s life with no observed rust issues. The white car with has options including the chrome exterior package, digital gauges, console, concert sound, PW, PS, PB and burgundy interior. Priced at $7500 obo.

His name is Jason
918-698-1968
jasonrandmistys@sbcglobal.net

Thanks,

Attachments

• T rear.JPG
    T rear.JPG
    63.4 KB · Views: 434
  • T town T.JPG
    T town T.JPG
    66 KB · Views: 434
  • 87 T build tag.JPG
    87 T build tag.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 431
  • 87 T int1.JPG
    87 T int1.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 433
  • T motor.JPG
    T motor.JPG
    64.2 KB · Views: 431
Is that a bells before they tore the Zingo down??? RIP Zingo!! Thats a hell of a deal!! I live in Muskogee just bought an 86 GN HT local or I would of bought that any extra parts for sale??? I HAVE CASH!

Is that a bells before they tore the Zingo down??? RIP Zingo!! Thats a hell of a deal!! I live in Muskogee just bought an 86 GN HT local or I would of bought that any extra parts for sale??? I HAVE CASH!

I think that picture was taken at Bells. The car did sell yesterday to someone from Texas. I don't know if they found it on this site or on Auto Trader.

qwknuf6 built this car several years back...it had a 61 turbo and BGC stretch IC...vigilante converter...its been 117 mph...

Was owned by a guy named Chad Poston...kinda funny with the Poston last name...good car...