Which Rear Lower Arms Are Best?

HighMileage

Albany,NY
It's time for me to get boxed lowers for the rear.

I did a search and saw a few mentions here and there..

I want something strong with poly bushings installed and hopefully black.

Thanks.

HRPARTS makes some nice parts

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

There are a lot of companies out here making really high quality control arms. Do some research, unless you have plenty of money.

HR PARTS N STUFF.....

HR. Great parts and a Vendor here.

All depends what your intended use is going to be! Metco & HR have been proven for drag racing and DSE has a fantastic swivel link control arm that works very well.

I run HRs. Black powder coat looks very nice. Doing 1.39 short times in a street car ain't bad either.;)

Mike Barnard

I agree with the rec of HR ( you can order for different power levels ) or Metco, my street car has South Side Machines on it and I bought another used set for $75 and put them on my other car. 1.24 60ft was my best. They would tend to elongate holes on the mounts but if prepared properly absolutely no problems. I would buy another pair if they popped up for sale.

hello people; I just had a hotchkis upper rear control arm installed to go with the lowers I already had. There products look good and have been tested in different cars. It should help things but I'm no racer. The seat of the pants testing platform can't feel the differance over stock. When you do remove the stock arm you'll see the differance in how there made. I also while in the rear swapped out my rear variable load spring to a custom wind that GSCA sells. I just had it done and winters comming but they feel good. We'll see but the biggest diference I've felt is with a set of Dunlop D40-m2 that they don't sell any more, rear sway bar and 16x8 rims.
have fun
IBBY

I too have the Hotchkis lowers on my car and like them. The car has seen consistent 1.37 sixty foots with my old 109 setup in it when I was running high 9's. Also as mentioned above HR Parts is also a proven part as well, anything Paul puts his name to, you better believe it's gotta be top notch stuff.

I have the spohn del sphere arms on my car. Love them. Great price great quality great ride. What is your goal with your car? Street car strip mix ??? How much power you making?