Which line for the cooler?

Quickturbosix

High on PSI
Which line do you put a B&M cooler on top or bottom?

Also do the lines top and bottom match the same as top and bottom on the tranny?

I should have looked a little harder before we took them off, didn't see if they crossed or not.

Thanx.

I was tracing out my cooler lines (87 GN) last night, did it several times to be sure:

BOTTOM connection of trans leads to TOP connection of stock radiator side tank. So yes, they "cross over".

From what's been posted here in the past and at Bruce's (WE4) web site , Bottom trans connection is fluid returning to the trans, therefore Top connection at radiator is the fluid return.

So I'd think you'd want fluid to first go thru the stock cooler (fluid enters at bottom radiator connection, cools off some), exiting thru the radiator top connection, and then into the external B&M cooler. But it seems many people just disconnect the stock radiator cooler altogetehr, when running an external cooler. I am planning to skip the stock cooler, because plumbing will come out "cleaner" & simpler, without requiring a 180º bend in one of the hoses leading to the B&M cooler.