Which hotwire kit

ryanv

86 regal t-type
I'm about to buy a hotwire kit, which vender sells the best/cheapest? From what I've read its an easy install. Is there anything I should be aware of?

best and cheap is two words that don't go togther in the same sentence. Anyways best IMOP racetronix. There was a post just like this today.

They aren't very expensive. I'm using a racetronix hotwire. Excellent quality and easy install. Take your time routing it over the rear axle and follow the instructions.

I did it a month ago, easy, and high quality. My car is slowly turning out to be a machine....

I ran mine inside of the frame as much as possible. Enter the body bushing hole at the rearmost part of the drivers side of the frame.

Tape the end to a piece of thick wire (coat hanger) and fish it thru little by little towards the front.
Keep the black convoluted tubing on there in case there is a rub point.

Take your time. Install it correctly and you'll never have to worry about it.

check out Racetronix hot wire kit
http://www.racetronix.biz/customkititems.asp?kc=RFPK-006&eq=

Everything that comes with the kit is all you need. I fed my pre-length cable from the alternator running inside the driver side frame channel to the gas tank. Good quality cable, relay, pump, and etcs, not bad for the price. Somethings that are cheap may work OK, but when it comes to fuel for performance, this is one place you don't want to paid cheap.