Which GN/Regal diecast are u still hunting?

1000NATIONAL

Buick Diecast Nut
With all the variations and castings from different manufacturers that
have been released through the years....which ones are you still hunting
for?

I'd like to eventually get my hands on a pre-production casting from Johnny
Lightning, Racing Champions, etc.:biggrin:

Maybe by listing your wants, someone on here may have an extra to trade
or sell.;)

Steve

1/18 blue chrome that someone doesn't think it is GOLD plated on price !

There are only 3 of the 1:18 GMP that I am aware of that I don't have. The blue Holiday Edition Turbo T from DiecastMuscle is one. I know it is basically the same as the regular blue car, but just for the sake of a complete set, it might be nice to get. And also the "COPCRSHR" GN and the black chrome anniversary drag GNX customs that I see floating around every so often. Since I am not sure who actually made these and the exact story behind them, I would have to find a great deal to add them to my collection.

New Hot Wheels ??

Well it should be any time now that a new colored GN hot wheels hits the stores??

I am still looking for the black T-Type Masito All star. It's a Target exclusive and I can't find it anywhere. What is a purple Herpa????????????:confused:

The purple Herpa is a very rare 1/87 scale diecast that was (as far as I can tell) only released overseas. It was listed as a Buick Grand Prix but is the
identical casting of the blue and black Regals from Herpa.
Here's a picture with the original package in the background.

HTH....Steve

Attachments

• HERPA Buick Grand Prix.jpg
    HERPA Buick Grand Prix.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 445
1/18th Rosewood Buick

I'm still looking for a GMP 1/18th Rosewood Buick...at a reasonable price.

And also the GM 1/18th Xmas Blue Chrome "T"

Thanks,

Wayne / Quick 6 Racing

I may be mistaken but , did'nt the DUB CITTY run of regals include a CANDY-APPLE-RED one that was really limited/hard to find? Thats the only one of THOSE I dont have .Unless it doesn't exist.then never mind.

Yes they did a candy red run. Not sure how hard it is to find? I know there is a different colour green for the Canadian stores....

They had a run of the DubShop models that they produced with a candy red(Colorado Customs and KMC's)wheels
as well as the Dub City line with a candy red (symbolics)wheels.