Which Buick Events are you going to this year?

Which Buick event will you be at this year?

• Bristol,Tenn

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Norwalk,Ohio

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • BG,Kentucky

Votes: 23 57.5%

• Total voters

RussellinNC

Car lover!!!!!!!!!!!
Which Buick event(s) are you going to this year?
Bristol,Tenn
Norwalk,Ohio
BG,Kentucky

Just trying to get a feel for where the most cars,etc will be.
Also are you racing,showing,selling used parts,selling cars,a parts vendor or spectator?

Thanks Russ :cool:

Russell,

Many will be attending more than one...but can only vote once...so results might be misleading.

HTH :)

Originally posted by Two Lane
Russell,

Many will be attending more than one...but can only vote once...so results might be misleading.

HTH :)

Yeah I thought about putting a section for all or other but click at least the one for sure you are going to and reply as well.

I did not want to end up with a section for "All" or "Other" as the outcome of the info.

I know there are more events as well than listed. Those are just the main 3 I may attend depending on how the votes end up. So much to do this year so I may cut down my long trips for once.

Please feel free to list other events you may attend.

Thanks Russ:cool:

Can the moderator move this to the Turbo Lounge?

Not getting much action here. Can someone please move this to the Turbo Lounge for me? Thanks Russ:cool:

Yes, again the poll at the top is useless because we can only vote once, & most of us go to more than one. Planning for Norwalk & BG for us here, Ron & Christine Cavanagh, buickron@aol.com

Vote Vote Vote Vote Vote!!!!!!!!!

160+ people looked at this and not voted? Click one your sure your going to or most likely to hit. Vendor,Racer,Spectator please say. Rumor has it BOP Bristol aint gonna happen....What a shame...Nice show :( Later Russ:cool:

Russ why dont you start a new poll in the Turbo Lounge without Bristol since it seems to be dead at this point.

See if anyone is going to Flint for Buicks 100th birthday:cool:

Add an option for none, one for all and one for other

I think Reynolds, GA is another good sized event

Event attendance

Hey all, new to the board! I am planning to go to Norwalk and BG (first time for both events) with some TR buddies from IN and IL. I've been told that BG is a blast...when it doesn't rain.

Can't hardly wait :D

BTW, I voted for BG;)