where to get car painted in va

NEWCHAPTER

Need Speed
Looking for a place to take my car to get repainted in Virginia Beach area. any input would help. thanks

I just got estimates for mine and in Hampton they wanted between $,4000.00 - $3,000.00

I am thinking getting ahold of a VoTech school and seeing if they want to try it.

let me know what they say. My paint is popping off and cracking , not looking for show quality , maaco either, but a decent paint job that is affordable. thanks

im also in virgirnia beach, I got quoted for almost 4000 off bonney road. if you find out anything for the Vabeach area let me know please.

London Bridge Auto body on Boland Parkway,comes with a 7 year warranty!!You get what you pay for there work is AWESOME!!

so what would be their ballpark figure for a strip and paint. I may have john's restoration on kempsville rd to do it.

I really don't know,also depends on how much body work you need I'd say bottom 2500 top 5000. They painted a corvette that's in my shop(I work in a tran s shop next door) and it looks sweet!!!

Update...

I went yetserday and got an estimate from London Bridge Motor Co on Bowland Pkway. $2200,however I am removing everything including the bumpers and 1/4 windows,doorhandles. My car doesn't need to be stripped and needs very little body work. it goes in on Feb 14th so I can wait.