Where to buy stock lifters, pushrods, headgaskets?

SpeednV6

Fuel Pressure Gauges
Where can I find stock headgaskets, pushrods, and lifters? I do not want to go to the dealer and be raped.

Thanks

GM will likely have those items still. Just curious why stock? You can get pushrods by Sealed Power from Autozone for about $36 or get some nice .080" wall one piece chromemoly rods from www.cvproducts.com. Fel-Pro makes a 9441 gasket that is almost idenctical to the GM stocker and works real well and you can get them at any auto parts store. ATR has one of the best prices on GM lifters but they are still high. A good sub is Sealed-Power lifters and they are dirt cheap. Now if you need exact replacement intake and exhaust valves (GM) I have an add in the parts for sale and have 40 sets left:eek:

Well, as you probably read, I blew a headgasket under the #3 cyl.

Since I have the engine open, I thought I'd go back to a quieter lifter. My CC lifter were a bit tickey. Just thought quieter would promote less false knock. As for pushrods, the headgasket that blew, rubbed against the pushrod and scored it up a little.
As for headgasket, I spoke to Red Armstrong and he told me that the stock headgasket is adaquate enough.

Thx.