where to buy gnx o2 sensor?

Hmm...I dont think you can Buy a ASC/MacLaren GNx O2 locally. You can buy from www.Johnsperformance.com. I dont think it's listed on their website. He has tons of aftermarket items off the site. Another one you might get locally is the Denso single wire O2 sensor p/n 234-1001. Jackson knows who retails Denso. costs about $26 and you can run race gas on it and not foul it. :D Do a search in the General Tech for Denso O2 Sensors.

Denso "lead proof" O2

Here's the pricing but will have to be a multiple purchase because of my source. Will be hard to get just one.

#234-1001 (single wire direct stock replace non-heated) $24.62
#234-4018 (3-4 wire heated replacement for Casper's heated O2 kit) $48.58

Tax included.

hehe...Hawaii Group Purchase!!! Put me down for 2 - single wires sensors Jackson. :D

GMpartsdirect sells them......or at least they offer them in 2 part numbers.........

Originally posted by Geoff87
What's an O2 Sensor for???:confused: Heh heh!! :D:D ;)

Got MaxEffort? :D

WISE GUY :D

It was in 5.0 mustang & superfords September 2002 page 33.

It reads.

SUPERIOR DESIGN,,,, Boosts engine performance and effiency by sampling the exhaust more than 60 times per sec to maintain a constans air-fuel ratio.

ALUMINUM OXIDE TRAP LAYER,, Keeps siliconne and lead outside the ceramic element through Denso's exclusive design, preventing damage from oxygen sensor destroyers like racing gs or fuel and lead additives.

POROUS [PTFE] FILTER,,, Increases performance by allowing atmospheric oxygen to enter the sensor without permitting water or engine contaminants

I recently bought 2 of them from Nick Micale for $27/each plus $7.15 shipping. Don't ask me how well they work as I haven't been able to foul my AC Delco O2 with race gas since I haven't been able to make it to the track. :(

GNX O2 sensor is a Delco AFS-22 and is available at any dealer and/or anywhere you can get AC Delco parts. Really no different from a stock AFS-20 but I found that the AFS-22 was actually a little cheaper in my neck ot the woods.