Where is location of Bottom rubber flap

GNONYX

Would anyone know how this rubber flap is fitted?
A picture of your TR having this rubber flap already installed
The attached PDF shows it as #24

Attachments

• 7-025.pdf
    48 KB · Views: 206
Last edited:
#24 looks like the panel that attaches to the bottom of the grill?

The rubber flap or radiator baffle is attached by some screws to your frame (or a plate on the frame).
The other end is attached by push pins from the factory to the plate on the back of the grill #24. I ended up using nuts and bolts with washers on mine to have a much better bite.

#24 is the center panel filler. It bolts to the top of the bumper. The rubber baffle has plastic push clips. They go into the bottom of the grill and the other side pushes into the lower rad support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#24 is the center panel filler. It bolts to the top of the bumper. The rubber baffle has plastic push clips. They go into the bottom of the grill and the other side pushes into the lower rad support.

I appreciate the info, but I'm still confuse as to where the plastic push clips gets connected. Is it possible to take some photos so that I might be able to see how to connect this center panel filler?

It does not connect to that center panel. They push into the holes on the bottom of the grill. There are like five of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's a picture from outside looking thru the grill. Hope it's legible enough.
You'll see the plate which is attached to the grill and the rubber baffle gets attached to the back of this plate from the underside with push clips.

Attachments

• Grill Plate Baffle Attachment.JPG
    Grill Plate Baffle Attachment.JPG
    901.2 KB · Views: 72
Mine got pretty beat up over the years due to a terrible installation of an ATR cold air kit. I tried putting my rubber baffles but quit once I saw the aluminum baffles from GNS. I bought those and never looked back. They're cut to fit really nicely and look a lot better than the 30 year-old dry-rotted rubber in my opinion. Just an idea in case you end up dissatisfied!