Whelp FINALLY got my pistol permits in

Dreamn4GN

It only took 4 months. Frigging NJ. Sooo where are the pistols at fellas? Checked buds and Kentucky gun. I'm looking for a m&p .40 full size with atleast 2 mags and a m&p .22. I might pick up a nice .357 revolver as well. Shane can you help me out with the S&W's??

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Pistol permit? What's that???!!!???

J/K!!! I'm so glad to live in Louisiana and not have to go through that crap. I love pistols!!!

Check out the Glock 21 or the Sig P229 for a full size .40 cal. My faves;)

When you finally get out of the nazi north then you might be able to find something like this.;) It's a 7.62x51 and has a stock 5 round but but I was lucky enough to find a 15 round extension so it's a very accurate rifle that can use 20 rounds now.:D
DSCF1105.JPGDSCF1106.JPG

When you finally get out of the nazi north then you might be able to find something like this.;) It's a 7.62x51 and has a stock 5 round but but I was lucky enough to find a 15 round extension so it's a very accurate rifle that can use 20 rounds now.:D
View attachment 191482View attachment 191483
I can buy long guns without a permit. Only handguns require a permit for me. I'm Probly one of the few who does not like Sigs. I have a Glock 23. I want the m&p .40 bc of the interchangeable back straps. My gf likes to shoot but my g23 is just to wide of a grip for her. I'm going to check out my local spots tomm see what they have in stock. I might hafta buy online we will see. I'd like to buy in state to avoid transfer fees tax and NICS check before they change that law

Whelp as usual none of my local shops have squat. Have a few interests on Armslist. Be nice to find one in my state. Can beat the tax man. Found an M&P40 for 489. Gonna search a little more

Make sure anything you do on armslist is face to face there is a lot of scams on there. Try gunbroker.com

Yeah I've had some good dealings on their. Armslist that is. But I'm ordering my m&p .40 next week from Qauntico Tactical. My buddy is making an order and he is retired military and that's all they deal with so I kinda lucked out. 498 shipping including for brand new .40 with 3 15 round mags
Not sure anyone can beat that price with the 3rd magazine. Still looking for the m&p .22. That seems to be a little harder to come by with everyone shooting .22 to conserve and save

It only took 4 months. Frigging NJ. Sooo where are the pistols at fellas? Checked buds and Kentucky gun. I'm looking for a m&p .40 full size with atleast 2 mags and a m&p .22. I might pick up a nice .357 revolver as well. Shane can you help me out with the S&W's??

Wow 4 months?! Did they tell ya why it took so long? I'm going to be handing in the papers in the next week. Trying to get the permit and firearms card by November.

Good luck. They got me by the balls. Can take long as they want.