Wheel Opening Moldings

gossamer

Anybody doing re-pop wheel opening moldings for the G-boy cars? :confused: I know they're tough to find and pretty pricey if you do come across them in either new or good condition.

x2 I'd love to see them maybe they can be done in stainless and powder coated for GN's and polished for regals. That way they would be better than the originals and not dent so easily.

I did ask for this a while ago but to my knowledge, no one seems to be reproducing them yet. Too bad 'cause I'm sure they would sell well as there is quite a good demand for them, especially the black ones! :wink:

Claude. :redface:

first off all the diffrent g bodys use diffrent mouldings therefore they would be expensive. also if they did repop them they would probably still be $75-$100 each due to having to make 4 diffrent sets of tooling for the 4 diffrent wheel wells.cars just arent valuable enough yet and parts are still somewhat plentiful. traditionally nobody ever brags about how anything ever aftermarket/repo ever fitting better than originals.