Wheel Noise

Snake Killer

Ok, this is my first post on here, so i'll try not to get flamed too badly..

I just picked up an 87 Gn, in OKAY condition, with a few minor problems ( a litlte rust on drivers side, easily fixed ) STRONG motor rebuilt (T56, Mild Cam, Stall ect ect) BUT when on a lift, and I move the wheel back and forth ( like toward the driver side than away ) it makes a clicking noise.. The guy i bought the car is tool, and said he replaced the wheel bearings not too long ago, but he also said the fuel pump didnt work, but the fuel line was too small for the fitting, so that was an easy fix...My question is could it be a bushing problem, is it most likley a wheel bearing problem?

Wheel bearings misadjusted or damaged, loose bearing race in worn hub, worn brakes and/or hardware. Loose wheel, worn ball joint/tie rods/center link/idler arm, worn upper control arm bushings can all make a clicking noise. Better get this one checked out quickly and safely.

Good Luck - Jimmy

Ty Jimmy, i've decided to replace the bearings and all the suspension bushings in hopes that the wheel problem is fixed..

The guy that had the car before me didnt know wtf he was doing, didnt back the wheel bearings with grease, and he broke the brake booster while installing it.. got my work cut out for this project.