whats your favorite Barbeque sauce?

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
I like them all, but there are 2 I really like, Kraft:) origional and a little company called Curlys BBQ origional;)

Don't really have a favorite, but just about any of the Johnboy and Billy grilling sauces are great. I have a few other "favorites" but they are from some of the better establishments I have eaten at around the Southeast. They usually sell it at the resturant.

BEER!

I stab the burgers, chicken & steak with fork.

Then pour a beer on as they are cooking!

O YEAH My son asked me why his burger was so tasty.
Same for dad in law.. :cool:

Sweet baby Rays bbq sauce... good stuff;)

The local Fridays resturant has a killer Jack Daniels bbq sauce,
it's REALLY good.

Originally posted by striker_29
Don't really have a favorite, but just about any of the Johnboy and Billy grilling sauces are great. I have a few other "favorites" but they are from some of the better establishments I have eaten at around the Southeast. They usually sell it at the resturant.

Would that be Sonny's or Corky's? :D
I try to keep Sonny's sweet BBQ sauce around.

My absolute favorite is my Grandmother's recipe. Kind of expensive and time consuming to make, but it makes a bunch and IT IS AWESOME! I make it about once or twice a year.

A LITTLE PLACE IN PHILLY CALLED SONNYS.ITS A LITTLE HOLE IN THE WALL,BUT THE RIBS AND THE SAUCE ARE GREAT!!

Home Made....I use the recipe on weber.com w/a little variation...hit it with a pork rub first..yea, I know, some people don't like rubs w/sauce..i do..very good!

Still wanna do a brisk one day!

My own homemade. It's not realy a recipe, but it involves using several versions of Kraft, plus my own spices.

Depends on what I'm eating...

Gates original from here in Kansas City is the best stuff in the world on Fries. Too much celery seed for my taste on most meat, but it's good on ham.

Best on sliced Pork is Arthur Bryant's from KCMO.

Best on shredded pork is the sauce at Pierce's Pitt Cooked in Williamsburg, VA.

Best on Chicken is Boardroom from Overland Park, KS.

My favorite all-around sauce though is the "Night of the living BBQ Sauce". It's what they have on the tables at Oklahoma Joe's in KCKS.

I think they laugh at people that use Kraft sauce around here...

- Freed

Originally posted by GN One Day...
Would that be Sonny's or Corky's? :D
I try to keep Sonny's sweet BBQ sauce around.

My absolute favorite is my Grandmother's recipe. Kind of expensive and time consuming to make, but it makes a bunch and IT IS AWESOME! I make it about once or twice a year.

Hehe, those are both good but hey they are franchise deals. I'm talking about the good old home made stuff. There is this one place called Micks in Hot Springs, Ak and man he sells some of his stuf mmmmmmmmm good! My parents left going up there this morning, gonna pick me some up as it is one of my all time favorites. Yeah we definately laugh at "Kraft" people here! But Bill, I have heard you mention your Grandmas secret recipe before. Stop teasing me for Gods sake man, and fill me in:D