Whats wrong with this picture???????

I'd like to think I can pick apart a car faster than anybody. First if anybody reading this is bidding on it I would get someone to inspect it before you plunk down anymore more money. The reason I say this is it looks like the odometer has been tampered with. Look closely at how the tops of the numbers are lined up. For some reason I think the 6 and the 8 should be lined up exactly and not a little off. I might be wrong but it doesn't look right to me. Also I think this car was repainted at least 5 years ago or so. Factory paint usually doesn't shine that well no matter how much you polish it and I think the rear GN emblem is not where it is supposed to be, not to mention the fender emblems, they seem to be to far in but I dont think there was any set standards so again I could be wrong but it just doesn't look right. Also I think the radiator has been replaced. It looks like there is some type of tag or marking where the upper hose is. I thought the factory should be all black.Maybe its a reflection. Also the ECM cover is not on properly so you know there was a chip in there and of course you have them ugly plug wires with a billet FPR but the stock hoses are still on the IC along with a stock air cleaner and an aftermarket MAF(notice the hourglass shape) Either somebody took off all of the go fast parts and than tried to convert it back to stock or the previous owner was really stupid. Overall it looks like there are more than 68,000 miles on this car. Oh, and there was something stored in the back seat, look at the crumples on the left side of the back, they should be smooth and the front seat bottoms look like they have more than their fair share of wear, again it just looks like there is more miles on this car, not normal wear IMO.

If you checked the auction whoever listed the car doesn't know much about it since they listed it as a V8. Which we all know is not right.