What's Ur Poison?

Raymond Bunch

"Turbo Enthusiast"
By far, this was like the Longest week ever for me in regards to work, in over 17+ years!!! Sometimes I just want to get shiAt faced, and just relax while surfing my favorite website TB.com

I guess my question to you, well, those who drink every once in a great moon that is. Whats your beverage of choice? Just kick back and relax with really.

Mine is Jack & Coke.....

Needless to say, I'm kinda like this when all is said and done the following day..:redface:and a little bit hung over!:wink:

What's UR Poison

The label on the bottle says "Frontier Whiskey". I bought it as a joke but
it is the best bourbon I've ever tasted!

Strictly beer here. I got stomach issues and anything hard just doesn't agree with me.

Long Island baby... Bar next to my work doesn't even put enough coke in it to give it color.. LOL.

Not a big drinker here, but when I do it's usually a beer. My favorite is a Leinenkugel's Berry Weiss on a hot summer day.

Back in the day, when drinking was a college credit, Old Style was my beer of choice. Once in awhile I'll have one to remind myself of the good old days :)

rough week Ray?

Hope you are enjoying the down time,
a little beverage seems to help make the stress more tolerable.
Thanks for your dedication to our armed services!

I try to stay on the straight and narrow if at all possible with help from above. What I do like now is a house brand Root Beer!

Well, It's been quite a while since I've consumed any liquor. Normally i would just go out and run 3-5 miles to relieve stress and what not. But, it sure was good! BTW I only had 3 glasses and that's all she wrote.... :redface:

I've heard drinking one glass of wine a day can be good for you. Anyone do this?

Hey Ray! Sorry to hear about the stress.... Hope all is well with you and the family.

We're Beer folks over here. Dark, light, import or domestic... In fact I think beer is pronounced the same in nearly every language....;)

Also, since we're in Bourbon Country (Kentucky) we like the occasional Woodford Reserve Bourbon or Wild Turkey "American Honey"- Real easy to drink, tasty and no need to dilute... Even the "boss" will drink it straight.

Don;t frink much but when in the shop and the buddies are over I like Gibsons,Canadian Club Walkers good old whisky;)We Canucks like high test:biggrin:

Kevin

I do one drink a day. (two max).

If I'm at a Mexican restaurant, I'll order a margarita or a Corona with lime, if it's been a hot day. If were out for Italian food, I'll do red wine. At home, it's a German beer, white wine, or a nice single malt scotch. In the summer time, somtimes I'll go across the street to my freinds house to get a gin and tonic. Once or twice a year I'll do do a shot of nice tequila from my collection.

Mike Barnard

Single Malt Scotch Whisky, 1 drink a night, 1 jigger of SMSW, equal splash of water, 6 cubes, once in a while I am just too tired to have one, but I never have more than the 1, Macallan 18, Auchentoshan 18, Bunnahabhain 18, Balvenie Portwood 21 yo coming up one of these days. I'm only going around 1 time, might as well enjoy it. Cheers.