whats up with Poston???

sick GN

anyone else havin problems recievin orders from poston?? I ordered a copper header to turbo gasket 2 weeks before the nats and still have not recieved it... i did receive an email from them just after the nats sayin they were not able to send out anything while they were at BG but i still have not received anything.... Just seein if this is a common problem, i have ordered from full throttle and kirban both long after my order from poston and have received both items from them in a very timely manner!!

i ahd a problem where i ordered some parts, about 500 worth, and only got half the order... i let it go for a little while because i had some other things goin on but finally got ahold of the company after numerous attempts. i mentioned i had a lawyer notified about the situation and recieved my money within 2 days. quite funny how tht happened... i was pissed that that was what it took to get some courtesy. i dont think il be dealing with them in the future.

wow i guess im lucky that it was only 20 dollars but still thats no way to do business....

that sucks they had a nice catalog with a lot of good parts... anyone know another supplier of the misc interior trim and such??

anyone else havin problems recievin orders from poston?? I ordered a copper header to turbo gasket 2 weeks before the nats and still have not recieved it... i did receive an email from them just after the nats sayin they were not able to send out anything while they were at BG but i still have not received anything.... Just seein if this is a common problem, i have ordered from full throttle and kirban both long after my order from poston and have received both items from them in a very timely manner!!

Wow, the hits just keep on coming with Poston. I can't see myself ever ordering anything from them again. I just don't see how they make a profit running a business like that? Buyer beware!

Kirban products I have ordered in the past get here in (2) days and has for the last (10) years every time after ordering. Not sure why anyone would buy from Poston when you can buy the same stuff at the same price from Kirban. Not to mention Kirban is a supporting vendor and provides a lot of useful info about the history of our cars. What has Poston done other then screw people?

someone in the GSCA recently told me they were going out of business. might have been mentioned in the GS-xtra (thier magazine). not sure myself, just passing that info.

Wow, the hits just keep on coming with Poston. I can't see myself ever ordering anything from them again. I just don't see how they make a profit running a business like that? Buyer beware!

Kirban products I have ordered in the past get here in (2) days and has for the last (10) years every time after ordering. Not sure why anyone would buy from Poston when you can buy the same stuff at the same price from Kirban. Not to mention Kirban is a supporting vendor and provides a lot of useful info about the history of our cars. What has Poston done other then screw people?

I hear ya have order from them in the past but not now and not after all the feed back from everyone ill stick with Kirban,Cotton, G-Body and other supporting vendors

that sucks they had a nice catalog with a lot of good parts... anyone know another supplier of the misc interior trim and such??

You can try ordering from GBODYPARTS.Com I have ordered a ton of parts from them and their service is great.I even ordered seat covers from them and they were the best covers I have seen for our type of cars. A guy I know who does interiors for a living even asked me where I got them from because he wants to order from them as well. Thier products are top quality and service is great. Good Luck....

Do a search...it seems Postons has been doing people dirty for some time now...in the past I think they used to be pretty good but not since within the last few years.

they used to be great !!! until they sold it !!! i used to talk to jim and tony all the time !!! they would always help with any questions !! but this new owner sucks !!!! jim poston does not own it anymore !!! thats the problem !!! i had a problem last time i called ! so im done with them also !!!!!

Funny how some people have good luck with one and bad luck with othere. I have never had a problem with Poston and Will never order from G body ever again. The screwed up my order so bad that they will never redeam them self.

well just an update... I have sent emails to poston about a refund and still no reply now... nor have i received anything in the mail... Very poor service

Funny how some people have good luck with one and bad luck with othere. I have never had a problem with Poston.

I've had a problem with Poston's before concerning receiving the wrong part. This was about 8 years ago though. I ordered the right part but they shipped the wrong one. I contacted them and they admitted their error and shipped out the right part the next day with no charge. I shipped the wrong part back and I assumed that all was well and was I was happy with the transaction. Fast forward about 15 months and I receive a letter from them with a charge to my credit card for the first part. I contacted them and they accused me of not returning the original part.

Well this was over a year since I had shipped it and I had discarded my shipping receipt so they said I could not prove that I shipped it. I asked them to prove that they did not receive it. Anyway, long story short, since it was only $25 I decided that it was not worth the hassle of making a claim with my card company and just let it go with the decision to not do business with them again. Since then I have made one more purchase from them but when I ordered the part I told them of my past experience and that I had decided not to do business with them but if they would discount the price of what I was buying to make up for my loss then I would make the purchase from them. They did knock the money off of what I was buying and so I was happy again. Haven't delt with them in the last 4 years though so I can't say about them now.

Never had any bad dealings with anybody else in our community except back when Bowling Green Customs was in business. Took me 6 months to get a turbo from them.

I ordered their pulley set THREE weeks ago and I finally called them about it. They said they were unable to get the parts blah, blah, blah. I had to ask for a refund and have yet to see it. I can see this is going to get ugly.

i did receive an email from them just after the nats sayin they were not able to send out anything while they were at BG

Funny, I never did see them in BG--unless they left before I got there on Friday or they weren't set up as a vendor at all...:confused: Either way, I've never ordered anything from them (no real reason why) and certainly never will now.

Not sure why anyone would buy from Poston when you can buy the same stuff at the same price from Kirban. Not to mention Kirban is a supporting vendor and provides a lot of useful info about the history of our cars. What has Poston done other then screw people?

Only problem with Kirban's is they don't carry anything for the Hot Air cars....the service there is fantastic though. Maybe Kirbans or GBodyparts should do all of us a favor and take over some of the parts that Postons carried. Then everybody would be happy. :cool:

Only problem with Kirban's is they don't carry anything for the Hot Air cars....the service there is fantastic though. Maybe Kirbans or GBodyparts should do all of us a favor and take over some of the parts that Postons carried. Then everybody would be happy. :cool:

True.

Trying Postons Again!!!!!!!

YES...im looking for the correct colored power 6 floor mats (2) sets for backups;) the best floor mats period..at a price $60 cheap per set than the company that makes them for retail:eek: talked to poston today and they are moving to new warehouse again and only could take a hand order.. computers in move currently. they will call by friday to place order with my credit card. lets hope everything goes good!!!

COME ON POSTONS--> I HAVE FAITH IN YOUR BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!