whats up everyone?

buick87reno

hi everyone. my names nate i live in reno nevada. ive always loved buick gn's and just bought one today. im the second owner of the car bought it for 6500 and its pretty much cherry. it has 118,000 and rund like beautiful. i look forward to posting some pictures and chating with my new buick buddys.

Welcome to the board, Nate. You'll always have help from the guys here, they know almost every answer to any questions you throw at them concerning your Grand National. Do not hesitate to ask anything you want to know, repair, modify on your GN, as these guys are more than happy to guide you through your situation. In my honest opinion, the most informed, helpful, kind, friendliest, and funniest guys you'll ever encounter.

Congratulations on getting your Grand National. Pretty good price, too. I'm happy for you.

If it weren't for the fellas here helping me, I'd never have solved the problems that came up with my GN. When I first joined this board, I knew hardly nothing about the operation of a turbocharged V6. Now I know more than I want to know on these engines, suspensions, interior, power hookups, chips, etc., and still learning, thanks to these guys.

Glad to have you aboard, Nate. We would love to see pictures of your GN. Post them.

Bruce '87 Grand National

WELCOME....prepare to spend some money once u get the Buick Turbo FEVER...IM several 1000 in the hole...lol...but worth every penny....

sell it now! or i see an intervention in your future!:biggrin: enjoy and welcome aboard!

Yes, welcome to the forum and you have chosen the best place to begin your journey. The resources you have here are just amazing since there are MANY talented Turbo Buick owners here. You can be stuck in the garage beating your head against the wall with a problem and help is just a mouse click away. :)

Welcome to TurboBuick.com, the biggest & the best of all of the turbo Buick forums / sites anywhere. & welcome to the Darkside, too.