What's the most expensive thing you own.....

I have a $2500 guitar. That sounds pricey, but considering all the guitars new or old out there for sale ranging new for up to $20,000 and vintage for up to millions...This is an average guitar and it's only 8 years old.

Wow. Thank you for sharing, IEATV8s. My collection has some nice pieces, but nothing of that caliber.

Wow. Thank you for sharing, IEATV8s. My collection has some nice pieces, but nothing of that caliber.

When I started collecting, back in 1953 coins were cheap, just starting to catch on with the general public. Too bad I didn't keep everything.... I had an original roll of gem B.U. 1955 double dies that I bought off of Harry Foreman in Philly, I see them now selling for over $5K each in red MS65!

faster said:
Wife is so frugal she gets nausous spending money but kids are expensive. Otherwise I would say all the tools in my shop and for my A/C business.

Mikey

My wife is only frugal when it comes to spending money on the Buick. She just got all new kitchen appliances because our fridge crapped out and she wanted all the appliances to be black instead of white. A couple grand later and she was happy! Kinda! The day we got the new stove did she cook a nice meal? Nope, she ordered Papa John's. Yesterday she went out and bought $100+ photo editing software for her photography studio she has in the basement that hasn't earned her a dime!

Since 2005 we have had a 2003 Grand Caravan, 2006 Tundra, 2008 Four Runner, 2006 Commander, 2012 Regal, and now a 2012 Flex. Those were are "family cars" and for me to drive we have had a 1992 Accord and a 2003 Legacy. I was completely satisfied with the Tundra! I loved that truck!

Now that I think about it my wife is my most expensive thing!!!!!

Enjoy your frugal wife!!!!!!

My penis pump pushed me back a few bills. But im laying pipe like I'm building a new hotel and the ol lady loves it and I've noticed that she has been buying me more gifts. Food for thought gentleman. Hahaha