Whats the fastest with a T66?

BoostKillsStres

TIRE-FRYER VIA HAIR-DRYER
Just wondering what kind of et/mph people have run with a 66 and a .63 housing.

I have my new single ball bearing now running 20 psi on 93 octane with 20/18 timing no knock and a decent A/F ratio as commanded by my wideband to the chip and so far its starting to feel pretty decent although I'm still blowing thru stock heads/cam/intake but thats the next part of the project. This thing actually runs pretty decent on the street even with the stock D5 still in there, I have a 9.5" converter 3000-3200 to go in there but right now it drives fine. 0 to 45 is about .1 to .2 behind my TE44 when only runing 1 psi more w/ the 66 at low boost(17) and leaving from dead idle but by the time 80 comes up the 66 is .3 to .6 faster. I haven't logged any data lately but now at 20 psi instead of 17 the numbers should be out running the 44 nicely as I could never go over 17 psi on 93 octane with the 44 w/o starting to see knock so this 66 must be blowing some cooler air and I'm thinking it should really make some good power as its turned up.

TIA

The T-66 that you have is a Turbnetics unit, but if it is using the same 66mm wheel that Garrett makes, I have customers that run 10.70s no problem. I do not have as many customers as some of the larger companies, so i am sure that they have custoomers running faster than that.

I am sure Jack has more than a few low 10 sec customers with the T-66.