Whats going on?

blackbox

Hello, its been awhile since i posted. The buick has been sitting while i was out of town for military training. Well im about done and would like to get back to the buick. When i left i was wondering if the TC or Trans was giving me problems. It seems to be slipping. This being my first time dealing with a performance car with an auto im lost. Is there a way to test the TC or the Trans for this? I would hate to drop alot of money on a trans if i didn't need one. When i go WOT the car does not want to move. I mean its moving it just does not want to accelerate. Rpms shoot up high then somthing seems to catch and then it goes. This seems to happen in all gears. I dont seem to notice it that much when im on the freeway and punch it. Well thats what im dealing with. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again and if you need more info i will do my best to help.

Hows the fluid, full, what color and how does it smell?
Over fill it to the first bend on the dip stick.

im not home right now but before I left the trans oil looked new and there was no burn smell. If fluid is good what should be next on my list to check? thanks for the reply

I got a good friend to check my fluid since im outta town. he said that its very clean and has no burnt smell. I should be home soon what next should I look into.

When it is conveinent for you...

Give me a call and I will try to troubleshoot it for you. I may ask you alot of questions but that is what is needed to properly diagnois. Since you are in the military, I realize time is short for you so you may call me at 916-739-0510 shop or 916-952-9567 cell.
Please take into consideration that I am on the west coast and on Pacific Time.
please call 10am-9pm
This is for you only with your limited time to deal with this.
I am more than happy to assist.
:smile:

Be safe out there and thanks for looking out for the USA!

Bruce
We4
Performance Transmission Services