Whats a good single Turbo that will service a 350?

;) I got his 106mm here at the house...look forward to seeing his Monte.

I was able to put my fist allll the way up it here awhile ago before you got it, i didnt want to post anything, didnt know if it was a secret thats what your running or not.

Tims a great guy. Made me see the daylight. :cool:

SB2.2 jesus christ

BW

I was able to put my fist allll the way up it here awhile ago before you got it, i didnt want to post anything, didnt know if it was a secret thats what your running or not.

Tims a great guy. Made me see the daylight. :cool:

SB2.2 jesus christ

BW

Thanks, no secrets here. Most people even see the car in person and don't think it runs the #'s it does. It doesn't look like a race car compared to the other cars in my class. I like it that way.

I agree, Tim has been nothing but helpful. I know we'll talk again as both of us move along. He's one of the reasons I got on the ball and ordered my cam when I found out how long he was having to wait. I'm impressed with his work also, nice stuff.

Ive been here all night and forgot to post!

Well here it is..

Im leaning toward going a little faster than the average 6...

Probably be needing a few parts here and there, but i havent even researched. Im pretty sure Tim is gonna lead me like a deer to water.( my car is wounded and im searching for water)

Someone local needed to put that gofastitis seed in my memory banks, its been years since he and i street raced, er uh, since ive had something to peak my interest.

Now i need to figure out which cars to sell, cause i cant enjoy them all.

BW