What'll she do? Prize for the winner

I will be down at BG next week. If I can get this trans issue that has just came up (posted in the trans forum)worked out I will run it next week, if not will post times as soon as I do.

I hope the track is better than it was 2 weeks ago. My brother was spinning his tires bad. 2001 Supercharged Grand Prix (slightly modded) His 60ft. was crappy. Don't they prep the tack for big events? Like traction compound or soemthing? Let's hope.:smile: 11.45 @116mph

Should be interesting. Car got sideways on me today at 45 mph. Never had that happen before!

Brian you gonna be there tuesday morning? Would like to get the seats then if you are. Will call you monday.

Sorry guys/gals,

I went to BG yesterday but I have too many little problems I am working out to run the car yet.

I was throwing the belt on the car every time I got on it for very long. Found a broken bolt in the accessory bracket, the bottom one for the PS pump. Took the bigger part of a day to get that fixed.

Last major obstacle is getting this transmission adjustment sorted out. Car will shift fine, cut it off, then I can't get the key out. I have to rotate the collar on the column to get them out. After doing that a couple times the car won't go into OD. Then heat will build up and it won't go into D. I have adjusted the TV/detent cable and moved the nut on the rod that attaches to the collar probably 20 times now. Still isn't sorted out, and I have replaced the shifter cable.

It's tough to work on the tune, with this transmission issue.

Anyone got any suggestions?

I just did a search looking for another thread I was in and found this thread, I had completely forgot about it. I didnt make it to BG that year but made it in 08. The first and only day I have ever ran the 1/4 mile. Patrick is the winner, pm sent.