What would you have done?

I remember my brother cleaning the snow off the roof of are family station wagon when it was 2 years old with a snow shovel. He was seven . He got a whoopin while sat there and laughed.I was five.If I remember right I got a whoppin for laughing. There is nothing you can do. Like stated above give him a big hug and forget about it. My daughter was three sitting in the living room coloring her books and little pool table I got for her. Well I ran down stairs no more than fifteen feet away by the time I got back upstairs which was less than two mins. She colored the tv and the walls going up the stairs and the hallway. what can you do. I laughed and started cleaning.Kids will be kids

I had my car professionally buffed, parked it in my shop for winter.and after 5 months worth of dust on it my 8 and 13 year old girls thought it would be funny to write '' For Sale'' on my hood through the thick dust :mad: all i remember is turnning green and ripping my shirt off and seeing little feet running!! Lol

When I was about 6 my dad had a Pontiac tempest ( ??????) About a month old bright red fresh paint job.
Car was beautiful..... He also had a squirt can filled with brake fluid.......I liked squirt cans, well I use to like them. I was trying to squirt a Lil buddy of mine who was using the car has a shield. I think you get the picture. Not good.