what will my car run

kandc7

stock motor, stock turbo stock rear and trans,stock dp. mods are dual airbags, 340 pump with hot wire, alky control, eric alky chip, 36lb injectors,boost set at 22psi, and scanmaster. tires are 255/60/15 street tires. what do u guys think i will run in the 8th mile and the quater mile? and what would my hp and torq be at that boost? thanks new buick gn lover. and it is 87 gn stock rims too. also with cut out open.

depends if ya know how to drive the car at the track .. with those tires I'd say maybe 13s .

Ya, traction WILL be a problem on regular radials.

there not that bad! 255's, i wish i had those. I managed a 1.82 60ft. on 225's, but with the power im making it took a mighty burnout and i had to work the pedal pretty good:D

i'll give him low 13's, maybe tickle a 12.xx but it will take tuning and practice.

I went 12.85@107mph with TT chip, alky, thdp, 235/60/15 BFG drag radials running at 21psi on pump gas with stock long block, intercooler, injectors and turbo. Transmission was stock also but died on that trip home from the track.

13.0 +/-0.1 sec,,,100 +/-2 mphin 1/4. HP/TQ guesses meaningless, but if you must, just calculate/ estimate with any of the "race calculators" readily available on-line. You can then guess at your 1/8 mi stats also...

mid to high 13's in the 1/4....

8.60's in the 1/8

tires and tuning are leaving alot in question......I'd be happy with mid 13's if I were you.....

well guys i finally went to the track (8th mile) ran 8.8 at 84 mph and i red light it. not bad i guess for my first time ever being on the track! and being stock motor and turbo.

Let's see now, that would yield an estimated 1/4mi ET of 13.7 & an uncorrected 300HP at the flywheel--w/ a total vehicle+driver weight of 3850--not all that great for alky... What boost did you run?

well guys i finally went to the track (8th mile) ran 8.8 at 84 mph and i red light it. not bad i guess for my first time ever being on the track! and being stock motor and turbo.

I would bet the 60' time you cut.... is leaving a pile of ET on the table...... what was the 60' time?

IMHO... for every .1 you improve the 60 foot time... you will improve the 1/8 mile ET by 1.5 to 2 x that amount..... so.... doing a little math...... assuming you can put some sticky tires on it...... and get the 60' times down to (even) 1.84... which should be real easy with sticky tires and a 3-5 lb launch..... that is .5 sec improvement in 60'........ which would equate to .75 sec or so improvement in ET..... so you would have run..... 8.05...... which isn't too shabby.....

Good job!