What will it cost to make the switch (LSx)

i'm in the middle of this now.lq4 mp76 fmic 80 lb inj. stock pcm 4l80e gn rear end an hose and boost referenced fpr. including the car(granny regal) i have 4500 bucks into it. i still have to buy the pumps and hptuners and some misc. stuff.so i think another 1000 to 1500 bucks to go. granted i stole the car from the junkyard and got some sweet suspension stuff on ebay but my .02 cents is the same as lou's. fab as much as you can yourself. it isn't as tough as you might think. i know i'll regret not doing the cam and the springs but i can do it later. i'm sure i am missing something but my goal is 600 rwhp for 6000 dollars and if i spend 20 percent more i can live with it. right now i am at the fabbing the hot side stage of the project. stock truck manifolds on the driver side and log on the pass side with front of k member crossover. then onto the fuel system. good luck and keep posting this may seem like it takes forever but every day in the garage is one of the best days you'll have on this side of the grass.