What up with 1BadGN on Ebay

Originally posted by Unregistered
It back!!! ON Ebay, What a bunch of losers!!!
This is being discussed quite thoroughly on the 'other' board. I recommend you enjoy it with them. Just a bad idea posting it around here..........and deletion in ...3...2...1...

why so much animosity between the 2 sites??
i haven't been around long enough to know whats up
but i see people write " the other site:rolleyes: " all the time

Get a life!

Why is it a big deal?

Guess Mr. Unregistered had to come from "somewhere" just to instigate here. Imagine, his first post [and maybe his only?] so we can all be "informed"? Would think he is the looser, and maybe will learn how to spell better here.

I would plan to leave this post here to show how dumb and jealous some peoplecan be. it will also remind us how many of these kind of troublemakers are around.

Well said Dceptcn!:)

Originally posted by kshef
why so much animosity between the 2 sites??
i haven't been around long enough to know whats up
but i see people write " the other site:rolleyes: " all the time

For one, the other site's name is blocked by our provider's filters. Many other names are also blocked to prevent hacking or other potential problems.

When Mike [owner of other board] and I had discussions in BG a few weeks ago, it was clear that the boards had different views and rules. We both understand this are fine with it.

We will not allow any bashing or bad comments about his board, or others. We, on both boards, do not have control over attitudes of our members, who sometimes voice opinions or comments not accurate or appropiate.

As far as antimosity between the sites, I can speak for myself and say I have none. Would like to keep it this way for all. In past years, I was a member there, but in my present position do not feel it appropiate to post there.

It's just that this whole thing has been beaten to death. I don't understand the circumstances of the situation and I really don't care anymore. It seems kinda messed up that we can come here and enjoy a free place to get together and exchange information but some people think it's a bigger deal what goes on in other people's private lives....that goes for most of the boards I visit. don't get me wrong, a good friendly argument every now and then is alot of fun, but let's move on to another already.....damn. :rolleyes:

Nick, I see the 'General Questions' email address on your website, but I hate to be rude and bother somebody. I wanted to take car to y'all for my recent rebuild, but you're 8 hours away. Now I've got some small problems with it still and I'm sick of giving this local idiot money. Would it be alright to consult with y'all to try and remedy this crap?

Wow, this whole thing reminds me of last Feb when LS1 was split and LS2 started.

Sounds a lot like the same. Three moderators from LS1 were "fired" for talking publicly about the sedy nature of the owner of the site and left. They started LS2 and took over 5,000 members with them.

On LS2 when someone talks about LS1 it is mentioned as the "other" site or LSTurd or something like that.

Its odd that the two boards I frequent the most (here and LS2) have had some sort of fallout with a similar board and people refer to them as the other board.

I dont care what happened here, I will keep posting and just forget about anything that may have happened here before my time. Now for LS1 I wont post there anymore after what I found out and am happy with LS2.

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
Nick, I see the 'General Questions' email address on your website, but I hate to be rude and bother somebody. ...... Would it be alright to consult with y'all to try and remedy this crap?

Call or e-mail me direct as lots of spam and hackers have diverted many inquiries.

Umm Nick....Before you get your feathers in a ruffle and tell somebody to learn to spell better, it might be a wise idea to invest in a spell checker for yourself.

Originally posted by Whut
Wow, this whole thing reminds me of last Feb when LS1 was split and LS2 started.

Sounds a lot like the same. Three moderators from LS1 were "fired" for talking publicly about the sedy nature of the owner of the site and left. They started LS2 and took over 5,000 members with them.

On LS2 when someone talks about LS1 it is mentioned as the "other" site or LSTurd or something like that.

Its odd that the two boards I frequent the most (here and LS2) have had some sort of fallout with a similar board and people refer to them as the other board.

I dont care what happened here, I will keep posting and just forget about anything that may have happened here before my time. Now for LS1 I wont post there anymore after what I found out and am happy with LS2.

It's a common occurrence for people on two bb's of similar content to call each other the "other" board. IMHO, it's just childish. To make matters worse, most of these people are grown men.