What should I run ?

Doctor Evil

Yeah, Baby...Yeah !
This weekend, I installed a NOS wet system, and planning to try 50 h.p pill. I currently run 12.00-12-.1x at 111 mph.
What would be your guess on e.t. and m.p.h. ?

Thanks, Tom

Yes, I'd say about BOOM. Why the nitrous, don't you have an adjustable wastegate to raise boost? I wouldn't hit that button, you may find out why its called a "dry" manifold and "wet" kit.

you will be surprised at the results when u use nos with a stock intercooler. my guess is 11.30-11.70 depending on when u pull the trigger.

surej

Boost is up baby, boost is up...!!! I realize I will have to drop the boost to run NOS.....I hope no boom !!!!! Boom would be bad

Are you using 28" tires? Only 111 mph with your combo is why I like lock up converters. That's stock turbo mph.

You could always set up the NOS to run "mostly gas". Those 36# injectors will need help, soon anyway.

You need to tune what you have. IMHO you are running about 7-8 tenths and 8-10 mph off what you should be at with your combo, although you do need more injector to get there as well.

I think you're in for a bad experience.

I ran almost 3 tenths faster with 36's and a stock IC, EXCEPT that I had a smaller turbo and no cam. Keep tuning the combo you have instead of running nitrous.

-Banning.