What Should I Expect from...

PATRICKMRAY

Stock 109 block
Front Mounted Intercooler
T51 turbo
Chip setup for 50# injectors
Timing at 20 degrees
@15 psi

High 14's. The car would be quicker with the stock turbo at that boost and assuming you are running the stock converter and hard street radials.

What do you think?

ForumRunner_20120305_140131.png

ForumRunner_20120305_140217.png

My thoughts are that its a Precision PT53 which tmk uses an old 69 trim turbine. Not a great combo of wheels but ok. When that turbine is matched with a 60-1 it becomes brutal with cam and heads. What is the stamping on the ex housing above the wastegate hole? Its definitely a t04e 60 trim compressor wheel. Looks like youre starting to get some contact on the ex housing from the turbine. Looks like the outlet is too large to be a stage 3 turbine like a te44 uses. Its possible the hole where the exhaust exits is tapered so it could still be a stage 3 turbine. If you can get the ex housing off and measure id give you an exact i.d. You need 4 thread inserts on that housing also

You are a long way from an 11.70. Get a TT chip, race fuel, tuning/logging software, drag radials, attention to the suspension, seat time, logging, tuning, slowly adjusting, logging, tuning, more timing, more boost, more tuning, another set of drag radials, more tuning, and thats just to start. If you try to do it too fast you will also need to learn how to install head gaskets. A second job helps too...:) Good luck.

Bryan