what roller cam for 109 stroker with gn-1 heads

Contact your vendor with your specific combo. I just installed GN1 heads and a roller in mine. I went with a CompCams 218/212, Scorpion 155's,which many will say is too large for the street. I say BS, this thing is awesome with my combo. Will it perform the same for you? Depends on your combo. Jack Cotton can set you straight next week when he returns from his honeymoon.
Good luck
Bryan

Cam

Don't go too big. Don't think there is a holy grail cam shaft all depends on your goals and what your going to do with the car,by that street or strip or both then
it makes the choice easy.Red Armstrong has a car making over 700+hp w/ a 206/206 billet roller I have rode in this car and it's f@cking unbelievably fast and the spool is instant with almost stock idle(but you know it's mean) with what I think is some type of 66 turbo. I have a car with a 218/218 cam and it sound ridiculous @ idle like a big block V8 some guys on here have 220/224 or bigger and seem to like it, my buddy's car has a 212/212 roller has yet to break it in(the motor) but should be a beast with pretty stock idle hope this helps!:)

Around 220 degrees @.050. Id go for 1.75 rockers too.

The turbo being used will determine the extent of the cam that can be run effectively. If your staying small (under 70 mm compressor and smaller than Q trim) there is no need for more than a 212-212. If you going to a 76 or a 4 bolt Q or S then the cam selection can be much larger with much more hp potential. More wheel + more cam+ valvetrain and bottom end that can take it= big power. If your looking for all out power id consider a 76 minimum.