What kind of wheel is this?

1NASTY6

"Staged for Life"
Hello,

Anyone know what kind of wheel this is? Can't seem to find any matching photo's on different Manufacturers sites.

Thanks!

Attachments

• racing wheel.jpg
    racing wheel.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 451
+1

I have two rears.

They look a lot better with the "nut" style center cap rather than the 3 prong.

Those look like cheap copies. The Centerlines are a 3 piece wheel. Those look one piece to me. Definitely 80's though. I used to run around on a set of mismatched Centerline Q & X 3 piecers.:rolleyes:

I could verify they may be Centerline also, just may be a takeoff.

there is a set of those for sale in the parts section that are Enkie I think he has some good pics of them in the post . I had a set of them made by Ultra on my 67 chevy.

Thanks guys.

I believe that Six Shooter is correct. They are Centerline Champs, or a knock off version of them. I did go look at them and they are in perfect condition. Comes with a set of 4 American Racing "hex nut" center caps, (3) of the black spinner type centers, and full set of chrome lugs. Wheels have 4" BS.

All for $250

For that price, I'll find something to put them on!

P.S. Anyone near Milwaukee/Chicago area:

1st Annual Legends of Drag Racing Event this weekend at historic Great Lakes Dragaway in Union Grove, WI. 11 classes of the old style front engine dragsters, original "funny cars", gassers, etc.... live music, pin-up girl contest, beer gardens, etc.... SHOULD BE A BLAST! "Broadway Bob" is the announcer all weekend! See you there...

I'm gonna vote for the Centerline Champ 500's "type"--which I now have a set of 4 on my GN--but plan to replace them...You could buy my 4 for a lot less than $250...15X7X4.0 BS...I take Paypal!

Attachments

• 87GNRearWheel-Stripes-b.JPG
    87GNRearWheel-Stripes-b.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 105
  • 87GN Stance 75psi-b.JPG
    87GN Stance 75psi-b.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 110