what kind of power

USMC_Turbo6

Gentlemen,

I know the information may be kind of vague but, with the info in my Sig what kind of power do you think I should make on E85, 120lbs inj and TE45A at about 25 to 29 PSI?

Just tell the dyno operator... no problem!
I believe you can make it to that number. You just need to see how the combo works and what air fuel ratio, timing, and Boost level gets you the number.
Careful tuning and patience.
Logs, logs, logs! Track Track Track!
Once you can make a full 3 gear pass at say 22-23 psi. Street tuning needs to stop and head to the strip. You need to see MPH gain with consistent launches.
I went mid tens with one of those converters.

I had Hartline help me on a iron head stroker that made 444rwhp at 15 psi on C-16. I could see that car making 550-600 when cranked. It had T-70 on it. Ran into fuel pump issues. Then the owner opted to take it some other "Shadetree Tuner" now its lucky to make 350 rwhp on E-85 at 20 psi. LOL

All in it will be in the low to mid 600's if the CR is near 9:1 and the converter can couple it on e85. Converter needs to be tight if you are going to run all in with that turbo and camshaft should have -24 to -20 overlap @.050" and ex closing 6-8btdc. Usually anything with a small diffuser in the comp cover starts taking a hit over 70lbs/min no matter what wheels are in there.

All in it will be in the low to mid 600's if the CR is near 9:1 and the converter can couple it on e85. Converter needs to be tight if you are going to run all in with that turbo and camshaft should have -24 to -20 overlap @.050" and ex closing 6-8btdc. Usually anything with a small diffuser in the comp cover starts taking a hit over 70lbs/min no matter what wheels are in there.

What should have the Cam been? I will be moving up on the turbo and the converter has been upgraded.