what is the fastest Non Backhalf, stock style susp V6 GN

Quint

Just wondering if anyone new, who is the or has the fastest stock type susp, non backhalf 1/4mile time, from a GN with the 6 cyl and was it all fiberglass. Also what about no fiberglass and all original (accept seats of course)? Thanks

I'd probably say Dave Fiscuss, just guessing. He has the TSO record... No back half's there... He ran in the 8.30's I believe:eek: :cool:

With a freshening i wouldnt be suprised to Dave nail down some 8 teens on the DR's at TSO legal weight.

Stock Suspension

I have a buddy hear in Texas that has a full body GN with only a carbon fiber hood with all glass and power windows. it is also stock suspension with a notched fram. His V6 with a single turbo has been low 5.3s in the eighth. I believe that should be between high 8.2s and low 8.3s in a quarter

If he is set up for 1/8th, that makes sence. But lets see him turn it, if he sets up for 1/4 and lets see if he wants to really drive her that fast with these Bricks for bodies, floating? Whats his name Lorenzo, thanks

I have a buddy hear in Texas that has a full body GN with only a carbon fiber hood with all glass and power windows. it is also stock suspension with a notched fram. His V6 with a single turbo has been low 5.3s in the eighth. I believe that should be between high 8.2s and low 8.3s in a quarter

I would like to hear more, I thought I knew most of the fast cars in the country.

There should be a car from Miami out soon enough that could easily be a contender.:cool:

Stock Suspension

My buddy hear in Texas is in the process of putting his car back togather. He had taken the V6 out and put a twin turbo V8 in and ran a couple of 5.0s and a string of 5.1s then he wreck the car. He has fixed the body and is in the process of putting all the single turbo V6 stuff back in and the car will be full body with all glass windows except for the hood. As for the twin turbo V8 he put it in a 68 camero and ran some 4.70s.

Lorenzo,

Where the the 68 camaro come from? It's not Gene Griffith's camaro was it? white... was a twin turbo car already?

John

Any videos?

Stock Suspension

I am not for sure but I do know it is a single turbo V6 with a still block. He also has a new TA aluminum block that he wants to sale that has been prepped. He do not want to switch intakes so he wants to sale the TA block.

I am not for sure but I do know it is a single turbo V6 with a still block. He also has a new TA aluminum block that he wants to sale that has been prepped. He do not want to switch intakes so he wants to sale the TA block.
That doesnt make much much sense unless he bought the wrong style block. Which doesnt seem possible if he had a combo in mind when he planned on building it. They could either be on or off center. He would need to switch connecting rods too, not just the intake.

Stage II on center. 25x cubic inch, Precision Turbo and Engine built by Dan Strezo, H*E Stage II heads, big solid roller and BIG turbo.

If Lorenzo can get a picture of the engine compartment, it'll be one of the nicest v6's ya'll will see (if it is still the way it was). Very Very custom built all the way to the intake plenum. Car was built by B. Duke in FW, TX - his personal car.

Full wolfe suspension, full interior except for kirkey seats?