What is everyone buying their Car for Christmas?

20psiofevil

I feel if you work hard and do what you're suppost to then why not buy yourself a gift that you want. with that being said, bought my 03 mustang a front dress up kit. Mach grill delete, Mach chin spoiler, black housing oem cobra head lights, and Mach hood scoop stripe. The package on the red car is what I'm getting. The vert is the same color as mine and also has the same rims so imagine the red kit on the vert is what I hope for my car t look like.

Attachments

• mach1.jpg
    mach1.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 197
  • mach2.jpg
    mach2.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 201
I bought mine a little brother.
Another little brother I mean.

I did not buy but wife bought me the fast ez dash!! I happy. Wait I did buy some braided line!! Not much but something. Two parts closer 100 more to go!!! :(:D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Bought Scarlet (yes, that's my car's name :rolleyes:) an Alkycontrol kit. Anxious to see the full potential of this combo.

What didnt I buy.. turbo heads cam ptc convert trans xfi cam ta headers rjc front mount

My wife bought my car a Racetronix 680lph dual in-tank fuel pumps & I bought it the matching fuel line and filter kit for its E85 conversion this winter. She likes my car. :) 120lb injectors and a TT E85 chip for my B-day on the 24th !! She likes me too !! :D Sam

My wife bought my car a Racetronix 680lph dual in-tank fuel pumps & I bought it the matching fuel line and filter kit for its E85 conversion this winter. She likes my car. :) 120lb injectors and a TT E85 chip for my B-day on the 24th !! She likes me too !! :D Sam
Man she's pretty good one. Give her a hug and a kiss for me!! :D

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Very nice! would love to make the switch to e85 but there are not many pumps local. How much power will those 120's support on e85?

Until mine get's this Razor's kit and H4 kit out of my living room, I ain't buying it shit!

EA Stage 3 with transbreak/PTC 9.5 N/L.........once she started runnin low 12s all day :)the stock tranny started losing the battle.:wtf:

Hopefully an astroroof headliner, it's been cold and snowy here.

I even know someone with a garage and heater so I can actually install it this winter. :cool: