What injectors should i run?

carolinaturbo

Im putting or want to put a TE60 turbo and PTC 2800 stall. Gonna get a new chip but need to know what size and kind of injectors should i run. Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Can't go wrong with 60's and a TurboTweak chip as long as the rest of your fuel system is up to the task.
Smaller injectors aren't really much cheaper and the 60's have good street manners.

I second what DSEROVY said.
Flow matched 60's and a matching TT chip from Eric for your combo.
You will be very happy with the street ability of that combo and have plenty of injector for future upgrades.

-Patrick-

Im putting or want to put a TE60 turbo and PTC 2800 stall. Gonna get a new chip but need to know what size and kind of injectors should i run. Thanks guys

Why a TE60? That's old technology. Much/many better options out there now. Also, nothing wrong with using an injector that's a little bigger. Especially if you think you might make some slight modifications to your application in the future. Say a bigger cam and ported aluminum heads.... Just a thought...... Don't box yourself in to one idea. I made that mistake and I'm still paying for it. Also, choose your vendors wisely! Good luck.

I just wanted to add I'm going down this same path with my GN. I'm going with 60# injectors as well, and a TT 5.7 Street chip for 93 octane. I have the AXiS interface, hotwire kit, adjustable fuel pressure regulator, 3.5" LS1 MAF...and currently the stock turbo, which I plan to upgrade next summer with a TA49.

Why a TE60? That's old technology. Much/many better options out there now. Also, nothing wrong with using an injector that's a little bigger. Especially if you think you might make some slight modifications to your application in the future. Say a bigger cam and ported aluminum heads.... Just a thought...... Don't box yourself in to one idea. I made that mistake and I'm still paying for it. Also, choose your vendors wisely! Good luck.

Nothing wrong with that old tech........a 60 still flat out works with the right combo. Very few max out there turbo first before buying a "cool guy" turbo. Not to mention a 60 can be had for a very good price.

Nothing wrong with that old tech........a 60 still flat out works with the right combo. Very few max out there turbo first before buying a "cool guy" turbo. Not to mention a 60 can be had for a very good price.

Yeah, so does the Apollo 13, but I don't see anybody takin that to the moon...... There's a lot wrong with old technology.....it's old....

Also, instead of coining the term "cool guy" turbo or "cool guy" parts, why not just call it what it is, maybe use the term "modern technology"!

Good, fast, and cheap.......pick two!

size the injector based on the power you want to make and a cushion. 60lb injectors are overkill for a 60 turbo and most single pumps but eric has the chip nailed down real good.

I think the 60s repsond better than most of the smaller injectors. Eric (Turbo Tweak) has them all figured out.

60's and TT chip combo all day long. I ran them on my almost stock 13.0 sec GN and my 10 sec T.