What happened to Alerts to Subscribed Forums?

kna4977

I used to get daily email notification of new threads posted in the forums I was watching. Since the reformat I haven't received any. I've tried to figure out how to set this back up but cannot seem to do so. Anyone know how or is it no longer an option? It was a very nice feature that saved a lot of time.

Make that 3 of us. The only emails I get is PM's and some of my subscriptions don't seem to work. I see them pop up but they don't show at the top like the rest.

It's been a little over a year since the reformat of this forum. I was hoping this feature would get up and going again. Website people is there any way to make this happen? It was an awesome feature that saved a lot of time. For example I used to get daily alerts of posts in the parts for sale forum and if it was something I was looking for I could go directly to that thread without having to dig through everything else. Please bring this feature back.

When i subscribe to a thread I will get notifications for a week or so an then they stop.

I use the watched threads link in the yellow bar up top.

D

When i subscribe to a thread I will get notifications for a week or so an then they stop.

I use the watched threads link in the yellow bar up top.

D

I was referring to the forum alerts not individual thread alerts. I used to get daily notifications of new threads that were posted since the day before and any threads that had been updated since the day before. I miss that.