What happend to S&S turbo regal?

Jeff84T-type

There used to be a website for S&S turbo regal, the link I have for it was www.gntperformance.com . They had a pdf that had a nice set of ceramic coated headers, 2.5" downpipe and 3" up for the hot airs.

My drivers side manifold has cracked all the way around the flange and I need to replace. Where do I go to find this stuff now?

S&S Turbo Regal(or GNT Performance) and TurboMotion have ceased to exist due to health and other problems of the respective owners...

The coated headers that you referred to were nothing more than Poston's headers which can be purchased from Poston's, along with up-pipe's and DP's...ATR also has a nice set of headers for the hotairs, along with up-pipes and DP's...Not sure if Kenne-Bell still offers their hotair headers...Cotton's Performance sells ATR's products as well...

Originally posted by FJM568
S&S Turbo Regal(or GNT Performance) and TurboMotion have ceased to exist due to health and other problems of the respective owners...

The coated headers that you referred to were nothing more than Poston's headers which can be purchased from Poston's, along with up-pipe's and DP's...ATR also has a nice set of headers for the hotairs, along with up-pipes and DP's...Not sure if Kenne-Bell still offers their hotair headers...Cotton's Performance sells ATR's products as well...
I agree Atr make a nice set for the hot air set up.