What goes here?

Dhos1

Self-tuning wanna-be
See the black connector? It is above the transmission linkage under the car. What goes there. See picture. Thanks-

Attachments

• D65CBF37-E355-417C-BF68-3F29837DE93E.jpeg
    D65CBF37-E355-417C-BF68-3F29837DE93E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 102
4 prong plug for TCC solenoid power. Are you running a 200r?

I see daylight through the floorboard new install on something besides a GN

No lockup, and I installed a new shifter about 2 years back. It worked perfect. It is just that I am very close to getting it on the road and you know how you take apart so much shit you forget what you did? I don’t remember messing with that but I was just looking and trying to make sure that I did not.

the cable runs from about the middle of the firewall closer to the girlfriend side, goes across the top of trans through that little white clip above.
The older TT chip needed it connected to see what gear you're in for fueling but I think he quit using it. but if your chip is older that 5 years I think it needs to be connected

This four wire connector.

Attachments

• EE675C6C-23D9-4F0C-A480-6DE21CB100EC.jpeg
    EE675C6C-23D9-4F0C-A480-6DE21CB100EC.jpeg
    960.2 KB · Views: 38
This connector is not only for the torque convertor lock up solenoid but is gives gear switch position to the ECM from the 3rd and 4th gear switches. If you're running a stock ECM this input modifies the waste gate duty cycle depending on which gear you're in. With a stock type waste gate you can run into an over boost condition if the connector isn't plugged in.

Neal

I have the Holley system, ECM and all of that so I would imagine it’s not needed? If not…I will just tie it off—thx