What G-Body had 8.5 rear-end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
well u was tellin me it wasnt a stock motor, u said it had to be a crate motor, so oops your self guess it IS a 300hp motor, i'll waste u & ur d@m V6

oh & that BS that u was sayin that u order police cars, u dont do that, that BS & u know it. The moment we start taking about cops cars u said u did, LIER!!! lol U need 2 dump that v6 & step up with the big boys & get a V8! Come get some! I'll shut u down BOY!:D :cool: :p U need to stop talkin smack about stuff u dont know about! I can keep up with a 96 camaro that has 335hp so how can i *ONLY* have 180, um do ur math

this is funny :D

I've worked on plenty of "cop" cars..same motor as any other one out there..

they hav different listings cause things like fuel pumps and other bolt on things are different for withstanding abuse

just like they have tranny coolers and others dont ..again because they expect them to be run hard.

better exaust helps them some but not to the tune of 300 hp.

and you think you can outrun a v6 turbo car you are really really mistake 'n ;)

right, im so scared of a V6, NOT is website sucks im out, u guys think V6's are they best thing in the world & there NOT they blow hot @ss, you guys have 2 have a turbo just to get a ok e.t. LOLOLOLOL to bad red hot or wtf ever ur name is look at the link above & look at the head numbers & see what ya get smart @ss. My mom's lumina z34 would give u guys a run 4 ur money, now thats sad as hell, LOLOLOL. Dont even try 2 talk sh*t back cuz this is my last post, EVER, u guys suck & r of no help! U guys just talk sh*t thats all u do! I just to talk 2 ppl up in here & u guys just down talk me thats f*cked up, hope u have a bad f*ckin day!!:D :D :D

Dave if I had acar that looked as bad(turd) as yours I wouldnt even post em id be to ashamed. Also a good job on taking off your links and putting in a fake email. You da man:p

talk you down...ha

you just cant admit when wrong

I know all chevrolet motors I build them all the time for street cars and pure race cars and have raced my own sb's for 10 years before I started messing with the turbo v6 motors.

you can talk all the shiit you want ..I am a chevy guy and I know what is out there and what is not .

If you want some of a v6 come on out my way I'll have my latest creation done by then and I havent pushed my ttype hard yet plus I've got nos on it that has never been used yet so now what ...so what if you can hang with a latemodel camaro they are crabs stock 86-87 buicks can do that..

so come on out east next summer when I'm running 9's in a daily driven car with a/c and all power options and getting close to 30 mpg with my V6 and only be tot'n a 3.08 gear and still have o/d

oh yea without the use of nos :p

show me a streetable 9 second sb even if it does have a mr. bigshot system on it to get there which is what it takes on a sb and still even off the nos its not very streetable.

and yeap I've been there full weight 73 camaro with a 377 sb on big shot system mid 9's at 146 mph :rolleyes:

LOL....
KIDS! ya gotta love em..
Yea im lying. LOL

Originally posted by MrNOSHappy01
oh & that BS that u was sayin that u order police cars, u dont do that, that BS & u know it. The moment we start taking about cops cars u said u did, LIER!!! lol U need 2 dump that v6 & step up with the big boys & get a V8! Come get some! I'll shut u down BOY!:D :cool: :p U need to stop talkin smack about stuff u dont know about! I can keep up with a 96 camaro that has 335hp so how can i *ONLY* have 180, um do ur math

I step away for a little while and then.........

Like Lee said: "What was this thread about"???

Status
Not open for further replies.