What do you think about Mustangs????

cturboaddict

I was considering buying a Mustang for another project car~ what are your opinions on them?

Im not talking about a new one with the different motor, im talking about an 87-93 mustang with the 5.0?

The 5.0 may be removed for something else~ just wondering what you think?

Originally posted by cturboaddict
I was considering buying a Mustang for another project car~ what are your opinions on them?

Im not talking about a new one with the different motor, im talking about an 87-93 mustang with the 5.0?

The 5.0 is a great,cheap basis to build a fun car. I have a 89,the first yr with mass air flow,bolted on a kenney bell supercharger,and presto,350 rwhp....fun car,tons of parts and support...

The 5.0 is a great,cheap basis to build a fun car. I have a 89,the first yr with mass air flow,bolted on a kenney bell supercharger,and presto,350 rwhp....fun car,tons of parts and support...

was that a double post?
How does that KB work on the mustang?????
Which one do you have? How do you like the power?
Is it on a 5.0? I think its also called a 302????
What boost are you running on that thing?

I think it's up to the individual, if that's what you want then go for it. They diffinetley have the aftermarket for the mods, kinda like GN's. I say go for it.:D

was that a double post?
How does that KB work on the mustang?????
Which one do you have? How do you like the power?
Is it on a 5.0? I think its also called a 302????
What boost are you running on that thing?

sorry for the double post...not sure how that happened...
I have the KB1500 supercharger,it's the base unit,for 5-10 lbs boost.. i used 30 lb injectors and a pro-m mass air unit,it's turned it into a 12 sec car,from a 14.6 car.the power is awsome,,,.there are several boards like this one for mustang,corral.net,is a good one..lots of info,plus 3 major monthly magazines about 5.0 and 4.6's..

ive seen the mags in the stores~ but its basically greek to me. do they make turbo kits for mustangs? are they cheap???
whats the comp. between a turbo mustang and a kb mustang?
thanks guys for the help! im glad you arent all cheesy about mustangs like ricers!

Like them.

I really like a well done Mustang (or any car for that matter). A solidly built 5.0 sounds great and offers you a lot of fun.

I hope to get an '03 Cobra someday (or an '04).

I love my 93lx with a Kenne Bell. I have it tuned for safety,there is something about ripping through the gears that is addicting.
After owing it for 10 years I am thinking about selling it, but I have yet to pull the trigger because every time I drive it is is great fun.

Well, you guys are NO FUN AT ALL!!!

No, just kidding~ you guys are great! I was just testing the water, as i did in about 6 other NON-MUSTANG sites! I tried to play dumb the best i could!

I own a mustang, and 87GT to be exact~ AND THE KB blower is on the list for the next mod, along with the 351w i have!

Here are the pics of the car~ back to the track not this upcoming Fri, the next one!

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=320213

I like the apprec. that you guys give out! Makes me smile! I cant play dumb with you guys, as you are too level headed to be ignorant! Ill be selling all the nitrous stuff along with a 460 bb to make some extra change to get my KB blower!;) you guys are great!
MEET ME AT THE ATCO TO B.S.!!! Not this FRI. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, you guys are NO FUN AT ALL!!!

No, just kidding~ you guys are great! I was just testing the water, as i did in about 6 other NON-MUSTANG sites! I tried to play dumb the best i could!

I own a mustang, and 87GT to be exact~ AND THE KB blower is on the list for the next mod, along with the 351w i have!

Here are the pics of the car~ back to the track not this upcoming Fri, the next one!

http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=320213

I like the apprec. that you guys give out! Makes me smile! I cant play dumb with you guys, as you are too level headed to be ignorant! Ill be selling all the nitrous stuff along with a 460 bb to make some extra change to get my KB blower!;) you guys are great!
MEET ME AT THE ATCO TO B.S.!!! Not this FRI. NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is mine
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/3937/mustang.jpg

i like the fox body stangs....when those are done up right they look really good. I'd get one if the right one came along. maybe.....:D