What Do You Guys Do For A Living??

JOHNDEEREGN

Staff member
TurboBuick.Com Supporter!
I am the sales manager for a couple John Deere stores. What do you guys/gals do for a living?

I also sold my soul to the U.S. Navy. I'm a Nuclear Electronics Technician.
FTN

Certified Dental Technician. I make full gold crowns and the metal substructures for pocelain fused to gold crowns and bridges. No I don't make what dentists make, they make 5-6 times what the lab I work at charges :(

I was a Maintenance Mechanic for Loctite Corp. for 8 yrs.
Till I got laid off.

:D Now I'm ENJOYING LIFE till I find another job ( someday ):D
Wish the weather was better so I could at least be cruisin the GN.

Tarey D.:cool:

Arizona lookin pretty good!!!;)

Tool and Die Maker

I"m a Tool and Die Maker,

I program and run a HAAS Tool Room CNC milling machine,and all machine shop equip, also heat treat all kinds of tool steel. I machine and build progressive forming and stamping dies.

Jeff Weekley

Originally posted by Pronto
Certified Dental Technician. I make full gold crowns and the metal substructures for pocelain fused to gold crowns and bridges. No I don't make what dentists make, they make 5-6 times what the lab I work at charges :(

But can you make gold teeth like these?...
http://www.mrbling.com/product.asp?0=203&1=211&3=149

(just kidding)

I'm a Web designer for a large insurance company in Philadelphia, PA. I enjoy the field I'm in, but at times the company and corporate atmosphere leave a LOT to be desired. Working in the city is fun, but the commute suc#s (over an hour door to door).

-Banning.

I am a line cook at a truckstop.

I did go to college and earn an associates in Baking and Pastry Arts

I am going back for Auto Mechanics!!!!

I AM MULTI TALENTED;) :D

I do process development in a research pilot plant.
I make small batches (80-150kg) of the following for stabilities and marketing assessment:

Arm & Hammer UltraMax and Arrid XX stick, gel, roll-on, and aerosol.
Nair depilatories, including Nair For Men
Arm & Hammer and Pearl Drops tooth paste & gel
Trojan latex and polyurethane condoms (hence the nick) and flavored lubes.:eek:

I work at our family run autobody shop. I do all of our painting, maybe that's the reason my GN is still in primer and sitting in my garage :mad: . It's funny how painting your own stuff doesn't make you any money.

Originally posted by troGNman
...Trojan latex and polyurethane condoms (hence the nick) and flavored lubes.:eek:

You need anyone to do any in the field, or stress testing of those products? :D :D

-Banning.

I make gasoline - 50,000 barrels a day. Which works out to 2.1 million gallons a day! Actually, I work in a refinery on a unit that makes gasoline. A good paying union job I've managed to hold onto for the past 25 years. :)

Originally posted by S10xGN
I make gasoline - 50,000 barrels a day. Which works out to 2.1 million gallons a day! Actually, I work in a refinery on a unit that makes gasoline. A good paying union job I've managed to hold onto for the past 25 years. :)

Ya think you could send some of that gas my way?;)
I'm in my 4th semester of college at my third school:eek:...So i'm still in transition to make a living. I start at Enterprise next week and I part out 3rd gen f-bodys for some extra $$.

I am a cook/ dishwasher at a restaraunt. The job itself isn't bad but the people piss me off ( mainly lazy co-workers). I guess the only reason that I stay is guaranteed hours. I work about 35 to 40 hrs a week which isn't bad for a 17 yr old.

Diecutter at a printing shop. Also foil stamping and embossing.Just look at a soft bound book cover, you will figure it out. 33 years in the business.

I work at a grocery store bagging groceries, got the job for one reason to get a GN that was 2 years ago, and I finally got a GN