What do you do for a living?

I am a Journeyman Tool and Moldmaker for 19 years. Design engineer and metallurgy certificate holder ( not degrees, need to pass exams for degrees.)

Owner of Personal Training by Donnie. I am a Certified Fitness Trainer and Strength Coach. I work evenings for Meadville Medical center and Alleghney College.

High School Football coach.

:biggrin:

Do you do roofs too ( don't ask weird story)

Yes. pretty much all over the car can be repaired. IF there is a dent tech in your area, and if its your GN you need fixed, YOU should take the headliner out. AND dont use a tech that has less than 5 yrs experience.

Thats a great business!!! I know a few guys around here that make a killing at the dealerships. Is there a lot of competition out there?

It sure seems like it. Alan and I mainly work hail storms all over the nation and sometimes in the town we set up in could be 3 other companies or 30:eek: sucks sometimes.

I sell hardware, very, very expensive hardware. Does $2000. for a single screw seem expensive? Not if it is holding YOUR spine together so you can walk again:tongue:

Alan

Lab Associate for Church & Dwight. If you wash your clothes with it, put it under your armpits, brush your teeth with with it, polish your hardwood floors with it, use it in your catlitter box, or keep you from having kids....I make it.

I'm Navy civil service wrenching on these....CH-53E Super Stallion, aka "sh1tters" as its affectionately called by the Marines.

Attachments

• CH-53E_3.jpg
    CH-53E_3.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 201
Digital Pro Investigations, LLC ---- Digital Forensics Expert/Investigations

Mobile Tech - Auto Appearance Plus, LLC

Retired! Just this week, after 35 yrs running chemical/refinery units. So far, having no problem adapting to a "straight day" schedule!

I help deliver all your parts you guys order from you favorite supporting vendors. :D

I drive the big Brown truck. Part time.

anyone here install for amond sheild or any other ppf

My brother does..... he installs Xpel film.... started up his own mobile business and getting it up and runnin.... oh and i am helping him with marketing and graphic design work.....