What do with Captain Morgan's

84GNTTYPE

So I'm here at college and there seems to be an abundance of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum. I'm getting pretty sick of just Cap'n and Coke so I was wondering if you guys had any other ideas of what I could mix this stuff with.

Thanks!

"Mix" ??

I suppose you like your vodka "mixed" in Martini's , too!

Kids these days ...

I go to SIU and have to say rum goes amazing in Long Island Ice Teas, have acouple of those and your going to be calling some dinosaurs while taking a girl home thats twice the man your father is:eek:
But if you go to the bars be prepared because they arent cheap because they are an idiots guide to getting loaded and they are hard to find were they go down really smoooth. Been many a nights i have taken off my white boxers and surrendered to those things:eek:
TOMH, i know we are beginners in the world of drinking so we have to "mix" our drinks but we need all the liquid courage we can get to talk to the girl in the red dress.

Cap'n and Dr. Pepper works pretty good

there is also a drink called "Shark Attack" you mix 4 shots of Cap'n, a can of Mt. Dew and a spoonful of sugar...mix together. not only do you get buzzed after a few, but then the sugar/Dew kick in and you're wired the rest of the night.

About the captain and vanilla coke idea, it is pretty good but I can no longer drink vanilla coke because of it. Thanksgiving two years ago I drank 3/4 of a handle of captain that way, haven't been able to touch that nasty stuff since. The coke that is, captain still goes down fine.

-Black Sabbath

CM Spiced is very good in Sprite. In college the girls went crazy over it as I was the DJ/Bartender at our parties in the basement! :p

In my best Homer Simpson voice, "MMMMMM... Captain". Long time Captain fan here.

We used to throw parties called "Pirate Nite" when we would drink Captain all night and talk like pirates. I used to make a punch with Captain, Hawaiian Punch, Sprite, and a squirt of lime juice.

Dyaar!

Cap'n Morgan
Malibu
Pineapple juice
Cranberry juice

The amounts of these are up to you, but it's pretty good for a 'girlie' drink. I've cycled almost as much of that mixture as I have Blackberry Schnapps and Sprite....but usually I'm just a 'Bottle o' Coors and a shot o' Jager' guy.

Shanghai:

Capt Morgan
Light rum
(equal portions, never measured just the "usual")
Tropicana Orange Peach

Start light and increase the rum content as you go. Do not drive, it'll sneak up on you.

Add a splash to chicken wing sauce next time you do wings. Pretty minor in the grand scheme of things but give it a shot.

Never mixed it with anything other than Coke so I can't say much for that. I love it with Coke but it makes my stomach hurt after a few.

Hmmm... maybe mix it with Pepto Bismol? :D :D :D

One of my kids manages a TGI Fridays, one day while dining I ask him for a rum & coke...

Couldn't put my finger on the problem at first, but we figured it out....he accidently used root beer!

If you LIKE root beer, it ain't bad! :D