What do GN owners listen to?

Andre Nickatina's (a.k.a. Dre Dog) racing song (dont exactly remember the name but its just rap about racing), and also "Here In My Car" by whoever does that song (im only almost 19 so i dont know), and Nelly's "Ride Wit Me" among others i cant remember.

also, country is horrible and my uncle actually sings opera but i still dont like it:p

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
my two favorite fear factory songs i would say would be Smasher-Devaour and the song called 0-0 (where evil dwells)

:cool:

long live the new flesh!

-Neil
You have just impressed the hell outta me! Personally, I lean more toward Securitron (Police State 2000), and H-K (Hunter-Killer), but I have been listening to FF for 12 years, I've seen them in 3 different states, met them numerous times....and I don't think I've ever complained about an album.

I've got no more g**damn regrets!
I've got no more g**damn respect!
:mad: :eek: :mad:

So much diversity...funny to see great bands like Slayer next to crap (IMO) like Disturbed and Linkin Park...I dunno...All your choice

When I'm riding, currently, it's all about Shai Hulud's last album "That Within Blood Ill tempered". Takes some time to get used to listening to, but it's very intricate, melodic hardcore.

Some other good stuff...
In Flames (older, new stuff sucks)
The Haunted
Children of Bodom
Dimension Zero
Dark Tranquility
Gardenian
At the Gates
Blind Guardian
Dream Theater
Stretch Armstrong
Unearth
Endicott

Can't deny some of the older stuff either..."Broken Wings" "I just died in your arms tonight" "Take on me" etc. good listening!

eminem
obie trice
outkast
bone thugs

just the rape scene as well as many oldies like violent femmes, some REM
green day
bush
Live
Sublime

just about everything

Metal and Alternative

...such as Metallica, Korn, Offspring, Pennywise, Linken Park, Trust Company, etc..there are so many bands, the list could go on and on..:cool:

..My latest favorite is some new/old Iron Maiden...

hmm... I'll look through some CDs I got laying around...

Throwing Muses
Belly
the Breeders
Toad the Wet Sprocket (the early stuff)
Velocity Girl
Mighty Mighty Bosstones
the Pogues
Shoulders
the Kinks
Lyle Lovett (a good ole Aggie)
Robert Earl Keen (another good ole Ag)

John

No GN for me but...

I will listen to a little of everything. Mostly rock, some country and a little bit of rap.

Bands I like:

Live
Breaking Benjamin
Saliva
Tantric
Tom Petty
Metallica
AC/DC
Wallflowers
Travis Tritt (country)
Montgomery Gentry (country)
G'N'R
Disturbed
Nirvana
Seether Offspring

And alot more i cant think of right now.

Scott J
Mr.UPS

Originally posted by TurbolessRegal
...funny to see great bands like Slayer next to crap (IMO) like Disturbed and Linkin Park...

werd...

let's see..older stuff:

black sabbath
mc5
ramones
social distorion
misfits
suicidal tendencies
slayer
the cult
danzig
minor threat

newer stuff...:

helmet
chevelle
alice in chains
reverend horton heat
pennywise
me first and the gimme gimmies :cool:

you guys give me about a month and my band's cd will be mixed and ready...we're kind of a cross between helmet and alice in chains(with a little of my punk influence shining thru :D).

later,sean

oh damn,i forgot the foo fighters...can't forget them...hell,i was just playing "times like these" on my 12 string before i posted this...:confused: :cool:

Just picked up CKY and Metallica "Kill 'em all". Sadly, had a hard time finding that one. There seems to be a shortage of really hard rock or metal bands these days.

But while racing and cruising the GN, I like "Spacegrass" by Clutch (often mistakingly called "Jesus on the dashboard"), or some old Metallica. Anyone else like Clutch? Mudvayne is cool too, as is some old school Dr. Dre. (For when you just got done polishing da rims, foo.):D

Originally posted by DCEPTCN
I've noticed that many GN owners have a similar attitude about them. Of course, not in all ways, but I was wondering if there is a certain type of music that is predominantly enjoyed by us TR folks. I'm a huge fan of Fear Factory, as well as some good Reverend Horton Heat! ....SO, what's your bad a$$ ride's theme music?

I mainly listen to r&b, but the latest song that makes me wanna go faster is "ludacris- 2fast 2furious"

youll only get one finger while im shifting gears

I love music and listen to just about everything.

By far my favorite music is 80's Rock. My favorite band is Guns N Roses but I like

Van Halen
Warrant
Styx
REO
Boston
Kansas
Skid Row
Alice Cooper
AC/DC
Journey
Ozzy
Poison

And on the lighter side I love, FLEETWOOD MAC and Billy Joel

Also commonly a random mix of hard stuff: Metallica, Rob Zombie, Rammstein, Pantera and lots of others

any kind of 80's metal hairbands (skid row, twisted sister, poison, etc)
any kind 0f metal and hardcore (hatebreed, shutdown, all out war, bane, madball, sick of it all, etc)
any kind of emo new rock (thursday, thrice, saves the day, taking back sunday, good charlotte, dashboard confessional etc)
pretty much anything that rocks out

John jr